DOMINITY - DOMINITY DISCUSSION FORUM

DOMINITY Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prison Wardress Madame Taylor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOMINITY Forum Index :: OWK - The Other World Kingdom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Verosub
Novice
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bota. Reading your report on the prison with Taylor I hope she will do a prison stay again. Especially her way of tying prisoners permanently to their cells is nice. When I was (with you) in prison in September (i was there for the last three days in the cell next to you) it was quite easy to walk away. However, the punishments by Mrs. Roberta were good and fully justified. I would have appreciated it if the Guardesses sometimes wore their OWK uniform in order to scare the hell out of us.
hovado
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear from a cell mate from bota!

subzero
sav
Novice
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For baby_slave Ė my experiences with Goddess Sonya at the OWK Spanking Day

I arrived at the OWK gates late afternoon and after pressing the buzzer and waiting for a few minutes I was allowed access. Once the formalities were over and I had purchased a slave collar I was led into the Long Hall where I was told to wait until the Mistress arrived. After a few minutes the door opened and Goddess Sonya walked in. After chiding me for not dropping to my knees quickly enough she asked me where I had come from and a bit of chit-chat. Then it was down to business. I was told to drop my trousers and bend over the whipping bench. She selected a cane and gave me 25 strokes. The strength was only moderate Ė they hurt but Iíve had a lot worse. Goddess Sonya then ordered me to select an implement for the next stage and I choose a small leather paddle.
She then spun the wheel and it landed on 140 strokes (Iím convinced the wheel is fixed)! Anyway she started paddling away and it stung but was just about bearable. If Iím being honest I thought the spanking was a little disappointing. I had psyched myself up for a real hard beating but on a scale of 1 to 10 it was probably a 6 and I didnít have any real marks the next day.

After the spanking I followed Goddess Sonya into the Queenís Palace, along the Entrance corridor and into the Check-in Room. I was ordered to strip and was given a slaves t-shirt to wear and 3 blankets, a bowl, and wrist and leg irons. I then was led down into the underground prison itself and told to put my stuff into cell 2. There was no time to hang about though as I was told to fetch a bucket and brush from upstairs and put to work cleaning the prison floor. It was difficult walking in the leg irons and the cuffs quickly rubbed the skin off the back of my ankles. While I was hard at work Goddess Sonya took the only other prisoner out of his cell and started beating him. I just concentrated on my work and wondered if I was next. Fortunately Goddess was fairly pleased with my work although she took exception to my using the brush to sweep the dust into the bucket instead of my hands and gave me several hits across the palm with her crop. She also gave my back a whipping to hurry me along.

I was then locked up in the cell and told she would come back and see me later. Meanwhile the other slave told Goddess Sonya that he was having trouble breathing due to asthma. I have to give credit in that she took immediate care of him and acted in a totally safe and sane manner. I later found out he recovered but decided to leave early. After a couple of hours Goddess Sonya came back down into the prison. I made sure I was on my knees head down in greeting. She got me out of the cell and I wondered what she had in mind. It turned out that she wanted to see my wank myself off. I must admit it was difficult to cum in the intimidating surroundings of the OWK prison but eventually I managed to please Goddess Sonya.

It was cold in the prison even with the extra blanket and Iím tall so it was impossible to find a comfortable position in the small cell. I think I slept for no more than 20-30 minutes. After a few false alarms the lights came on the next morning and I heard footsteps. My heart began to race as I adopted the slave position. Goddess Sonya unlocked my cell and released my neck collar. I was ordered to empty my bucket upstairs. She then came to say goodbye as she was flying home that day. I think she was looking forward to going home as she had been at the OWK for over a week. I then had a leisurely shower and was shown around the OWK by a state slave. It certainly is an amazing facility and was a great experience and hopefully Iíll be back sometime soon.
hovado
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice write up sounds like you just wish Goddess Sonya gave you a harder beating huh?

subzero
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOMINITY Forum Index :: OWK - The Other World Kingdom All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: